Through drip lines.
- Remove previous crop.
- Ploughing depth: 35-40 cm (disk harrows/shanks), surface tilling (rotovator).
- Prepare the ridges or raised beds (in specific cases).
- In sandy soils, opening the soil with blades is recommended.
- Distribute the drip lines on the beds or crop lines (localised treatment); in the case of very sandy soils, lay out a double drip line (in the case of all-terrain treatment, lay out the lines 35-50 cm apart).
- Test the drippers with a short irrigation.
- Seal the soil with polyethylene film.
- Short irrigations during 3-4 days, 50-60% soil humidity without undoing the ridges or raised beds (donÕt water on the day before the application), (in hydroponic cultivation: keep the soil humid, make sure that the wrapping film is in good condition and check the soilÕs saturation point.)
- The sealing film must be exposed at least for 12-14 days from the treatment date.
- When the sealing film is used as mulch, after 12-14 days it must be perforated to aerate the soil, making the holes coincide with the location of the plants
- 2-3 irrigations before seeding or planting are recommended. In the last irrigation, open the ends of the drip lines.