- Pull up and remove previous crop.
- Cross-tilling depth: 40-50 cm for herbaceous crops, 60-80 cm (mole drains) for trees.
- Surface cross-tilling (rotovator).
- Soil humidity must be approximately 50 %,
- Treatment can be all-terrain, in alternating strips, or localised over the crop line.
- The exposure time of the films (time for the product to be active), is approximately 12-14 days.
- In all-terrain treatments, once the films are removed, cross-till with shanks or cultivator to aerate the soil. In localised treatments, only the treated strip shall be tilled.